With 20 years of scientific and research on leadership experience, TalentMap developed the Talent360 Standard Survey.
Not everyone in managerial positions is a natural born leader, but that can change. With guidance can come confidence. Many can benefit from TalentMap’s training, reinforcement, and support.
TalentMap’s workshops and personal improvement plans assist managers to develop their skills.
Advantages of 360 Leadership Surveys:
- Caters to each individual and their position
- Brings awareness of interpersonal and relationship skills
- Sheds light on the views and expectations of others
- Exposes individual’s strengths and gaps in leadership
- Results are constructive and easy to understand and accept
- Development planning for the individual and training and succession planning for your organization
- Adjust behaviors to excel at new skills
- Reinforces the mission, vision, and values
There are many good reasons to gather feedback from employees. Some of these reasons include the following:
- Online, confidential surveys allow organizations to provide a vehicle for all employees to voice their opinion.
- Surveys help identify where organizations are doing well and where they need to improve.
- Surveys will ultimately increase employee engagement, which leads to better overall business performance and a more enjoyable workplace culture for you.
How is the engagement score linked to satisfaction?
Research has consistently shown that employee engagement is powerfully linked to a range of business performance factors such as:
- Employee performance/efficiency
- Attendance and retention
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Customer loyalty and retention
Corporations need to put in place tools to measure performance and ensure they align and engage people to a clearly articulated strategy. Engagement survey data will assist in determining which performance factors are key to your corporate performance. They should have:
- A “fit for purpose” organizational structure where people understand what is expected of them and what they are accountable for
- People systems and processes that drive the right behaviors
- Capable leadership
- A positive work environment (culture)
These elements drive the level of employee engagement in an organization which, in turn, influences the customer experience and, ultimately, the overall performance of an organization in terms of productivity and profitability.
Integration of these elements will produce powerful and mutually reinforced results: an engaged workforce and a true performance culture. No single initiative can create organizational effectiveness; excellence is required across the full range of the organizational elements if competitive strength is to be built.
What statistical measurement is used?
We use a methodology called Linear Regression. In statistics, linear regression is an approach to model the relationship between a scalar dependent variable y (engagement) and one or more explanatory variables denoted X (the other dimensions measured in our survey). The case of one explanatory variable is called simple linear regression. For more than one explanatory variable, it is called multiple linear regression.
In linear regression, data are modeled using linear predictor functions, and unknown model parameters are estimated from the data.
Do you have a library of standard questionnaires?
Yes, we have a complete library of standard, proven and reliable questionnaires to choose from.
Although most of our work is focused on employee engagement we also deploy safety surveys, compensations surveys, customer and/or member satisfaction surveys, board effectiveness surveys and others. Furthermore, we can help you design and deploy any type of survey feedback you need.
What response rate should we try to achieve?
75%+, and our goal is to help you reach an 80% response rate.
TalentMap works closely with its clients to achieve a high response rate. We provide you with best practices on how to obtain high response rates, and we monitor response rates closely to ensure that there is continuous improvement in our systems and the best practices we share with you.
One of the keys to our high response rates is our online reporting tool. With our online reporting tool, the survey champion can view response rates in real time and filter down by demographics to see what groups require a little more encouragement and support to complete the survey.
How do we measure the effect of engagement on productivity?
Employees who indicated that their organizations were one of the best performers reported double the level of engagement compared to employees who reported average organizational performance. 53% of those who saw their organizations as top performers were highly engaged while only 8% of those who reported their organizations as under-performing were engaged.
It is important that the organization find ways to clearly communicate successes that demonstrate how the organization is performing, and especially to find ways to socialize stories of superior performance. Clear, well-planned, high-impact messages can help employees not only see the connection between their work and these successes, but also understand how they support overall organizational performance, which ties directly to engagement levels.
Discover How Your People Can Drive Your Success
Do you have a question? Feel free to contact us. Would you like
to meet for coffee? You’ll find us in Ottawa!